We will open registration on Nov 4th, 2017 at 1900 (7pm CDT) Central Time at this website, read the instructions, payment, and refund policy below carefully and then click on the link below to take you to the registration page.
Match Fee includes:
Entrant Participation Fee
Vehicle and trailer parking in designated areas
Lunch on Sunday at Awards Banquet and Prize Table
Shooter Swag Bag
Bottled water provided at all stages
Entrance to vendor showcase and demo areas
Registration Instructions (link below to start registration)
- Click the link below to start your registration
- Fill in Name, E-mail, and Mobile # (in case we need to reach you at the match)
- Read and ensure you understand and agree to the Waivers, Match Rules and Texas 3 Gun Championship Rules, Payment and Refund Policy at the links below:
TX3G Waiver Match Rules
Texas 3 Gun Championship Payment and Refund Policy Below
- Select your division (division info can be found in under Rules)
- Select your age (under 18 are Junior, over 50 are Senior, everyone else is Adult)
- If you are a Texas resident, select Texan (this enters you in running for the High Texan Award)
- Select how you want pay, options are Paypal, mailed check for $10 off your match fee, or Sponsor Slot
- Enter any comments regarding groups, traveling companions, Sponsor Name if using sponsor slot, etc.
- Select t-shirt (included in match fee) and your t-shirt size
- Hit the "Sign me Up" button. You will receive an e-mail confirming we received your registration. When you are promoted into the match you will receive a 2nd e-mail with payment and squading information.
Texas 3 Gun Championship Payment and Refund Policy
Payment of Match Fees
Match fees must be paid in a timely manner or you will be moved to the bottom of the wait list.
1. YOU MUST SEND YOUR EMAIL REFUND REQUEST DIRECTLY TO firstname.lastname@example.org. All Refunds are assessed a $20 fee to cover the processing fees that TX3G pays.
2. Full Refund (minus $20 cancellation fee) if you cancel by January 31st, 2017.
3. You must cancel via email only
4. Your cancellation email must be dated by January 31st, 2017 or prior and contain an address to send a refund check.
5. Your cancellation email must contain the email address from which the payment was made (check which email you used to register)
6. Refund checks will be processed as quickly as possible and not later than 30 days after the event.